AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, August 15, 2005

BOOTY



One evening I went out for some cigs and apple sauce. I started walking and I noticed in the distance a strange light coming from a mountain. As I got closer I noticed strange music. It sounded a lot like big booty ho's by the great 2 live crew. The closer I got a cool fog appeared and from that fog a strange figure approached. I was scared. My toes sweating through me Tevas sandals with socks. As the figure got closer I could see it had multiple hands and two heads. I just happened to have my camera and snapped a shot before I blacked out. As I lost conciseness I heard in the distance BOOOTY MUST HAVE BOOTY FOR MY PEOPLE.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I HAVE moves! Really, I do!

    ...booty rules!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home