Casa Bonita
(using a Mexican accent)
Hola Amigos,
Sunday was my Birthday. I am 26 years old. It was a very joyous event. You could say I recieved a plethora of presents.
Hola Amigos,
Sunday was my Birthday. I am 26 years old. It was a very joyous event. You could say I recieved a plethora of presents.


4 Comments:
At 3:30 PM,
Unknown said…
"Cumpleanos feliz
cumpleanos feliz
cumpleanos feliz
cumpleanos feliz"
(sung to the tune of "happy birthday")
26? Yeah, that is old.
At 12:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
actually...it goes like this:
feliz cumpleanos a ti
feliz cumpleanos a ti
feliz cumpleanos a Kash
feliz cumpleanos a ti
...ask APA, he'd back me up on this one.
At 12:15 PM,
Unknown said…
Well, I guess my spanish teacher sucks.
No surprise really. She was horrible.
At 8:53 AM,
Unknown said…
no no your both wrong. take it from a true spaniard, it goee feliz cumplianos a Kash is gay. He should be an extra in the movie broke back mountain. Repeat that 20 times and that is how it's sung.
Post a Comment
<< Home