It's hot
Too hot to stand outside for the live shot?
No worries, just put your hat over the viewfinder and your reporter won't know the difference.

You can simply relax in the truck and enjoy the air conditioned coolness.
*Only works if turning on the air conditioner doesn't kill the generator...
No worries, just put your hat over the viewfinder and your reporter won't know the difference.

You can simply relax in the truck and enjoy the air conditioned coolness.
*Only works if turning on the air conditioner doesn't kill the generator...

2 Comments:
At 11:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm such a dumbass...
I actually looked for you in the truck (not thinking that YOU took the picture.)
At 1:18 AM,
Unknown said…
Yeah, Tom's in the truck. He was running the live shots while I edited.
He decided he'd had enough of the heat and just left the Emily to fend for herself.
Post a Comment
<< Home