AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

TYPICAL VEGAS

YOU LEARN THAT IN SIN CITY, THERE ARE CERTAIN TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OTHERS OR THEMSELVES.


TAKE THIS MAN FOR EXAMPLE, I WAS TURNING ON TO CONVENTION CENTER DR., WHEN I SAW THIS MAN CROSS THE MIDDLE OF THIS VERY BUSY STREET.


THAT IS NOT A BIKE LANE, IT IS MY LANE. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE PERSONALIZED GIFT STORE LICENSE PLATE. NOT TO MENTION THE FERRARI STICKER.

I ALSO HELD UP TRAFFIC TO TAKE THIS PICTURE. PEOPLE WERE PISSED.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe no one squashed him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home