SAT-urday
Well.....while you all were having FUN at the Oregon Duck game.....and chumming it up about the good 'ole days, I had to work my ass off all weekend.
I was on my first satellite live shot at the Hoover Dam this pass weekend. Some giant interstate building crane fell down causing a major road closure. I had a extra technican to do all the satellite stuff, BUT now the newsroom sees that I can be useful in the future. So I'm going to get trained on the SAT trucks.
More knowledge.....means more responsiblity.......means more work. It's a good thing that my whole live is television.
I was on my first satellite live shot at the Hoover Dam this pass weekend. Some giant interstate building crane fell down causing a major road closure. I had a extra technican to do all the satellite stuff, BUT now the newsroom sees that I can be useful in the future. So I'm going to get trained on the SAT trucks.
More knowledge.....means more responsiblity.......means more work. It's a good thing that my whole live is television.


2 Comments:
At 8:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
it may mean MO' money down the line somewhere.
At 12:34 PM,
Unknown said…
Dude, that's a good thing. The more you can do, the more options you have.
Post a Comment
<< Home