A TEASE
This post is intended to make El Guapo jealous.
Eventhought the World Series is over, I thought you would like to see a few photos with poker superstars

Unlike Lucky, I was able to get my photo taken with a few poker noticeables. Can you name them?

I also notices that we are one away from 200. The honor is now one of yours'.
Eventhought the World Series is over, I thought you would like to see a few photos with poker superstars

Unlike Lucky, I was able to get my photo taken with a few poker noticeables. Can you name them?

I also notices that we are one away from 200. The honor is now one of yours'.

2 Comments:
At 8:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
Joe Hachem.
Alberto Brenes.
I probably spelled those wrong though, you bastard.
At 12:36 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
No, both are correct. A+++
Post a Comment
<< Home