AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

See You in a Month or So

So after I ripped into the last post, here is a lame one of my own.

I just thought I would let you all know what happened to me when I don't check in or answer calls anymore. Do any of you even call me? With any rate, I picked up.....





So....yeah....I'll be "busy" for awhile. I'm already planning a few sick days in the next couple of weeks.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    Well why doncha take a picture of the REAL mario??? huh? That picture of a picture sure looks good!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    YEAH!!!!









    actually, i don't care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home