AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Chilly

Have you been looking for cold?
Cause I think I found cold.

7-day

Cold has settled in on the metro and I know I'm going to shoot a story tomorrow in the cold about how people shouldn't be out in the cold, but we'll be out in the cold and the powers that be won't see anything wrong with that, though being outside for more than five minutes will give you frostbite, but a photographer and reporter should definitely be outside to shoot a story asking people what the hell they're doing outside, and oh, can you do a live shot out at the pond hockey championships?

Oh, I forgot. The Saturday high is -2. The high.
And that is without the wind chill.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home