Ants Marching
Dudes, I just returned from a wild weekend at the Gorge in Washington. That's right I saw Dave Matthews Live in Concert. It kicked ass!
Here's the Setlist
#41
When The World Ends
Best of Whats Around
Stand Up
Crash
#34
Dream Girl
[Outro (Blackbird) ]
Lie In Our Graves
You Never Know
What Would You Say
You Might Die Trying
Granny
Hunger For The Great Light
Everyday
Ants Marching
(encore)
Butterfly[tease]
Old Dirt Hill
Two Step
Man, I have stories to tell. You all should go checkout more photos of the Dave concert, just click dusty's photos
-D.B
Here's the Setlist
#41
When The World Ends
Best of Whats Around
Stand Up
Crash
#34
Dream Girl
[Outro (Blackbird) ]
Lie In Our Graves
You Never Know
What Would You Say
You Might Die Trying
Granny
Hunger For The Great Light
Everyday
Ants Marching
(encore)
Butterfly[tease]
Old Dirt Hill
Two Step
Man, I have stories to tell. You all should go checkout more photos of the Dave concert, just click dusty's photos
-D.B


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home