Grrrrrreat Day
Look at these seats!!
Division II powerhouse Montana visits Autzen Stadium to face the Oregon Ducks, and I got tickets from work!
If you didn't know already, I'm a loyal Grizzly. It was really exciting to see my alma mater play a PAC 10 team. At least until the opening kickoff when the Ducks ran it back for a Touchdown.
Even though the Griz lost 47-14, it still was a fun time.
Go Griz!!!!! Montana Tough! Grrrrrrr
Division II powerhouse Montana visits Autzen Stadium to face the Oregon Ducks, and I got tickets from work!
If you didn't know already, I'm a loyal Grizzly. It was really exciting to see my alma mater play a PAC 10 team. At least until the opening kickoff when the Ducks ran it back for a Touchdown.
Even though the Griz lost 47-14, it still was a fun time.
Go Griz!!!!! Montana Tough! Grrrrrrr


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home