AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'M BACK!

Alright you lazy asses! I leave town for a week, and only two new pics! What's the deal? I guess I'll spice this board up with a flurry of images from Mexico. I'll get the whole lot posted on flickr in the next few days...meantime...here's some highlights.

Ahhh...the beach. We spent a lot of time here. Great weather...Great water...Great sand...Great brews...and also -- to our surprise...a lot of these!

...BOOBIES! I wasn't expecting to see so many tee-taas. But, sometimes these things just happen.

This cigar (for example) happen to find it's way from Cuba to my mouth. Yummy. I smoke enough of these things while in Mexico to actually deter me from sneaking any back. Really...I just smoked myself out.

In order to enjoy these fine tobacco products...Tosh and I would walk down to the pier, because if we stood outside our hotel room at night...We would be bombarded by these lovely little fucks!
El batos de la kiss my asso! These assholes would dive bomb and swoop at our heads every friggin' night. So, one night I had enough. I grabbed my digital and started firing back. Gotcha FUCKERS!

All of the locals, other than the bats, were very nice people. Very friendly, and very welcoming.
Talk to you all soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home