AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Donut Day

I have a story about "Donut Day." Hang with me, amigos, I'm going somewhere.

Clay and I were sent out to shoot a simple stand up. The story was shot. It was written and all we needed to do was get an eight second track on tape. Shouldn't take too long... Well...
Mmmm...  Donuts
First we had to get some donuts. Cause the stand up involved a donut. And why get one donut when you can get a dozen?
The Props Testing Not bad.
You have to test them.
The Finished
Shooting the stand up. Apparently the story is about Medicare and Canda, NOT donuts, but hey, I think every stand up could benefit from a good donut.

Then on the way back Clay almost dropped the donuts on the floor and I angrily shook my fist at him. He then recoiled in fear to my threat that I would indeed pummel him (though I probably wouldn't have a job if I did... but don't tell him that).
Anger Fright

The moral of the story: "Don't drink pop rocks and soda together. Your stomach can and will explode."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home