AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hornets



Originally uploaded by Lucky Day.
I got picked! I was the lucky winner who got to go to Hornets Media Day in OKC. I met awesome NBAers like... Chris something, Somebody Brown... ummmm... A Bird guy.... And that other tall one... You know who I mean.

So, the Hornets aren't the best team ever and I don't know much about the NBA, but it was still a blast.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey thats not band related

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why the hell are the Hornets in Oklahoma? Did i miss something?

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The Hornets can't play in New Orleans so they decided to make OKC their home until they can go back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home