HARD EIGHT
In an attempt to smash one of the last remaining pieces of contraband left behind by Jisum-boy...

...I take his stupid, fucking 8 ball...

...And attempt to smash it against the wall.

The fucking thing didn't break. And while I may look like a sissy in this particular picture...I can assure you, my throw was quite vigorous.
I was just standing too far away from the wall. Or something.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Anyway...Expect a sequel to this tale.
A sequel with daylight photos, and better planning.

...I take his stupid, fucking 8 ball...

...And attempt to smash it against the wall.

The fucking thing didn't break. And while I may look like a sissy in this particular picture...I can assure you, my throw was quite vigorous.
I was just standing too far away from the wall. Or something.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Anyway...Expect a sequel to this tale.
A sequel with daylight photos, and better planning.

1 Comments:
At 9:20 PM,
Unknown said…
You do look like a sissy.
Sissy.
I like that shirt though. Dressing up these days, I see.
Post a Comment
<< Home