AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

One Down Many To go


I was driving to work on Friday morning, when all of a sudden my nextel beeps. As I grabbed it my phone erupted with the sound GOOOOOOL!!!!!! I looked at the phone and it said El Guapo. I drove as fast as I could to work to find Guapo watching the opening world cup match. After watching for a while, Guapo said" hmmm this is kind of fun to watch". A tear nearly came to my eye. If Guapo can get into Futbol, well maybe a powerball future is not so far fetched.


P.S. Noticed how the TV is sucking all signs of American hatred of the beautiful game

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home