ON THE PHONE WITH HURD
We caught the S-man on the phone yesterday.

What we thought we heard:
"No, man. I told you to move two kilos, not seven! And tell that sonofabitch Pablo, if he pulls this shit again, I'm rattin' him out to the feds."
Or was it this:
"Yeah, man. No, man. I'm moving in a week, man. Spokane is the shit, man. Yeah! I hear the sidewalks are made of gold, and everyone gets 12 virgins when they pull into town. I don't know, the Chamber of Commerce probably provides them. Yeah! Sweet, dude."
Nah, he probably said this:
"A couple of stupid-heads are taking my picture right now while I'm trying to have a serious telephone conversation. I can't wait to get away from these people and move to Spokane. Then I'll relax with my virgin margarita, and completely forget about this wretched place."

What we thought we heard:
"No, man. I told you to move two kilos, not seven! And tell that sonofabitch Pablo, if he pulls this shit again, I'm rattin' him out to the feds."
Or was it this:
"Yeah, man. No, man. I'm moving in a week, man. Spokane is the shit, man. Yeah! I hear the sidewalks are made of gold, and everyone gets 12 virgins when they pull into town. I don't know, the Chamber of Commerce probably provides them. Yeah! Sweet, dude."
Nah, he probably said this:
"A couple of stupid-heads are taking my picture right now while I'm trying to have a serious telephone conversation. I can't wait to get away from these people and move to Spokane. Then I'll relax with my virgin margarita, and completely forget about this wretched place."

1 Comments:
At 10:57 PM,
Unknown said…
or he said whoa this box is so flat and smooth
Post a Comment
<< Home