posted by Unknown @ 9:05 PM
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous said…
Aw yeah.
At 9:50 PM, Dusty Bottoms said…
Is she laughing at your light requiring a GEL? You need to get yourself an HMI. Totally kick ass.
At 7:28 AM, Unknown said…
It's roughly 100 degrees outside plus there's the humidity... She's wearing a black jacket AND I put a light on her. This is all while I've positioned myself in the shade.Mia's just pointing out the injustice. Do you have an HMI? That would be kick ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
At 10:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Aw yeah.
At 9:50 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Is she laughing at your light requiring a GEL? You need to get yourself an HMI. Totally kick ass.
At 7:28 AM,
Unknown said…
It's roughly 100 degrees outside plus there's the humidity... She's wearing a black jacket AND I put a light on her. This is all while I've positioned myself in the shade.
Mia's just pointing out the injustice.
Do you have an HMI? That would be kick ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home