AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Room with a View?



Originally uploaded by Dusty Bottoms.
I drive by this everyday when I go to work. I'm starting to notice a few things askew with the historic building. Can you pick it out? Also how come abandoned buildings attract so many homeless people? I haven't see such an increase in vagrants since summers in Hippieville.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looks like they're ripping the outer walls off. when is that thing going to drop?

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    They are actually smashing out the windows and walls from inside with some machine. I think it is an early version of the Terminator, like T-5.2 or something. It's pretty cool to watch. It falls sometime in March.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home