AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

CES

Today I went to CES (Consumer Electronic Showcase). It is in LV every year and it is huge. I saw alot of cool new products that any AVGeek would love to own. Canon unveiled its new line of prosumer HD Cams. The New XL H1 is freaking awesome I wish I had $9000 to buy it, plus they also have the new XH G1 and XH A1 which are just slightly less expensive. Start your saving.

Other than cameras and HD TVs, I really didn't see anything else, or maybe I just wasn't looking for anything else. I did see this awesome PT Crusier. It looked like the Batmobile minus the criminal catching gadgets, replaced with mega TVs and kickass sound system. You can play GTA on its roof.....



but look close. No steering wheel. How in the hell do you drive this thing?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry...i jacked up my first comment. what i meant to say was...uhhh...now I forgot. whatever...cool car.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home