AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Triple A

Tonight I went a 51's game. It is not my first Triple A game, but it was the funnest. I went with a few friends. The 51's were playing the Sky Sox from Colorado.


I couldn't tell you who won the game, since I got really, really, really drunk. I'll check the box score tomorrow.



The whole objective of the night was to make a Beer-amind higher than the seats. This is saying alot since it wasn't $1 beer night



Mission Accomplished!!!

Check flickr for more pics!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    So...that beer-amid must have cost you about 30 bucks + a nice hangover? Or are you still exempt from hangovers?

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Just counted the cups...make that 50 bucks. Damn, dude!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    No hangover here. That along with super sonic hearing is my mutant powers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home