AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

His Name is BRUCE!!


Tonight I went to a special viewing of Bruce Campbell's new indie film, "My Name Is Bruce". It was showing at CineVegas.

I was planning on going all week, but earlier today we (and by we I mean my station) got word that Bruce himself was going to be at the screening to introduce it.

Fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!

Not only did I get to see his newest film before the mass public...it's done, just not completely finished with audio adjustments and such...but I was going to see the Man himself. I was going to see the Campbell.

I was a little worried at first. There was some small print on the ticket stating the ticket didn't guarantee seating. It was first come....first serve, and the people with all week passes got access first. Luckly for me I was made the cut. I had to sit up front, but shit I got to see Bruce up close.

The movie was pretty good. It wasn't an Oscar winning film, but it was very entertaining. And isn't that why you go to the movies in the first place. To be entertained.

The Best part was definitely the Q&A after the film. Bruce is fucking hilarious!!!

Check out Miles blog tomorrow night to read some highlights of the Q&A


3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    yeah...but did you get to MEET him?

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    I walked up and said hi, and he greeted me back, but after that I had nothing else to say. I was also holding up the line to get in to the movie. Afterwards I tried to make my way to him to get a photo with him, but I was star-struck and I felt unworthy. It was still great. Did you ever say Hi to Bruce...that's right I think not.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How many times did you have to change your undies

     

Post a Comment

<< Home