AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

FAIR!

There are still a few days left, but I am done at the fair.
Three days working, one day for fun - I've had my fill.

IMG_0644.JPG

There is a bonus to making the fair a several day event - I limited my fair treats to one or two per trip. If you spread them out, you don't get the over-fullness. So you can eat the Corn Dogs, Dole Whip, Sweet Martha's Cookies, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Corn Fritters, Cheese Curds, Garlic Fries, Brownie, All you can drink milk, Root Beer, Chocolate Banana, Root Beer Float, Smore on a stick, Mini Donuts, Honey Lemonade, Honey Sticks, and Ice Cream you want without getting a stomach ache.

Brilliant.
I can't wait until next year.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    All you can drink milk?

    Oooookayyyy.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    For $1.
    Plain or Chocolate.
    Awesome.

    You go to this booth after you've bought the bucket of chocolate chip cookies.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    What?! No 5lb Bag O'gummies booth?! That would ROCK!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home