AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Insomniac Lightning

Check this out. I took this picture last night around 4 a.m. Yeah I was up still. I heard it thunder and rain down hard, then I saw a bunch of blue flashes. So I nothing better to do, why not watch the lightning. You know it is hard to catch a picture of lightning, it is also hard to get one that is in focus.



Oh check this out too. Because of all the rain over night, there were massive flash floods. This wall was knocked down by the flooding water. That is a seven foot cinder block wall!! It is weird here. Flooding is sorta like snow in Oregon. It happens fast and early in the morning, then it all just disappears by mid-day

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    hell of a lighting shot for a point and shoot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home