AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Feeshorama!

"it's an '-orama' so you know it's fun."

My view for 5 hours on Saturday -

Canoeing

I was up at 6 AM, on the canoe shortly thereafter and caught zero fish. None. I'm apparently a bad angler. My fishing partner caught about 10... Show off...

But the weather was perfect and the company was excellent, all in all, a great day on the river.

Me

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    So...while I drove 90 MPH on the California Freeway, nearly crashing and dying on Treasure Island...you had a mellow day of serenity on the river.

    Ah...the dichotomy of life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home