California Bashing?
After all this Cali bashing this past week. I Just want to clear the air and tell you all that there are some great things about this state.
1. There are many great places in it.


2. Our state flag is awesome.

3. Let face it. The women in Oregon? Come on

Will miss you homie.

I shot all these photos. maybe one. maybe not. Bite me
1. There are many great places in it.


2. Our state flag is awesome.

3. Let face it. The women in Oregon? Come on

Will miss you homie.

I shot all these photos. maybe one. maybe not. Bite me

8 Comments:
At 11:33 PM,
Mr KR said…
Don't drink and blog.
At 12:13 AM,
Unknown said…
your one to talk. been sober 72 hours.
At 12:54 PM,
Mr KR said…
whatever...have fun in the ghetto. tell Pookie and Ray-Ray i said 'hi'.
At 1:56 PM,
Unknown said…
did i strike a nerve?
At 7:48 PM,
Mr KR said…
No. Were you trying to? That'd be disappointing considering...you know...things.
At 8:04 PM,
Unknown said…
not at all. there is just a lot of this state that is not sac.
At 9:25 PM,
Mr KR said…
No shit. I made one little joke, asking to not be called a Californian...a joke! I've also written a lot about excited I am about going back to Oregon. How is that California bashing? Even if it was, who fucking cares? Isn't this board supposed to be about smart-assy good fun? Lighten up.
At 11:24 PM,
Unknown said…
geeeez, so was I. I'm not serious about anything unless I have to be. I didn't know that smart ass fun was limited to the few.
Post a Comment
<< Home