We got skillz... (with a z)
From the station that brought you the calmness of Feeshorama, and the drunkenness of Icefeeshorama. May I now present to you:
BOWL-ORAMA 08!

- Scott (the ND), Kris, myself and Joe (all photogs)
A study in sub-par bowling skills!
The high score of the night being 164, the low... 68, and neither score by me.

- Bob, Sean and Dave (photogs)

- Bill (chief), Tony (photog), Mike (Asst. ND), and Marla (Editor)

- Tony, Bob, Peter and Jose (all photogs)
I didn't get a photo of our General Manager, Susan, who came to bowl in a floor length evening gown. I was shooting video for the newscast... which never aired... punks.
But I always find it entertaining when group of photographers get together. I brought my camera out to shoot video for the station and probably 5 or 6 different shooters shot some video. Not to mention everyone's little digicams...
BOWL-ORAMA 08!

- Scott (the ND), Kris, myself and Joe (all photogs)
A study in sub-par bowling skills!
The high score of the night being 164, the low... 68, and neither score by me.

- Bob, Sean and Dave (photogs)

- Bill (chief), Tony (photog), Mike (Asst. ND), and Marla (Editor)

- Tony, Bob, Peter and Jose (all photogs)
I didn't get a photo of our General Manager, Susan, who came to bowl in a floor length evening gown. I was shooting video for the newscast... which never aired... punks.
But I always find it entertaining when group of photographers get together. I brought my camera out to shoot video for the station and probably 5 or 6 different shooters shot some video. Not to mention everyone's little digicams...

2 Comments:
At 11:45 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
If your skillz are posing with bowling balls....then I got ya beat.
At 6:53 PM,
Mr KR said…
All this talk about balls is making me...well...nothing. I feel nothing. I'm going to go watch QVC now.
Post a Comment
<< Home