AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

V-DUBS

I figure I should throw something down since I haven't made a post yet this month.

VW Buses...They, more than anything, capture the heart of Hippieville...other than dirty hippies, patchouli, a dysfunctional city council, no night life in the summer time, teva sandals and socks, rain, clouds, rain and clouds, and...of course...poorly attended street festivals.

Anyway...I try to photograph these buses anytime they pass my way.

I shot this one from my car several months ago...nearly got into a wreck.


I shot this one when I was walking around town drinking with Miss L.D.


And...of course...there's the coolest V-Dub of them all...Kosmic Freedum.


By the way...Happy (early) 4:20, y'all.
Smoke 'em if ya' got 'em.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    I recently re-watched "Hippies"

    Go Yancey, Moombeam, Tray, Roach and Cinder

     

Post a Comment

<< Home