AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March on the Lakes

I was going to post this photo on Sunday but how could I resist sharing with you the wonders of the drive-thru easter story. (My favorite stop in the play was where the angry mob, played by the local suburbanites, yells, "Crucify him! Crucify him!" over and over again.)

Sunday Run

It was probably around 40 degrees and partly sunny on Sunday and this path around the lakes was packed with walkers, runners and bikers. We're all desperate to get outside.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know how you feel. When it got to 75 this past weekend. Everyone was dying to get out. I feel you. I really feel you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home