AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday

I'm ready to start my week of posting. I don't have an exciting sporting event in my town to show you this week. Nor do I have a collection of excellent signage to share. Today, since I'm inside editing the sports show, I'll share with you my base of operations.

wcco- 032

Today is Lisa's last day.

wcco- 024

She just got a kick ass job as the media rep for the sheriff's department. Monday through Friday, holidays off, and it's a city job. I gotta get me one of those.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Freaking A! F/1.4 is just the shit! I need to dig mine back out and take an outing.

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    I love it too.
    Again there is a problem with the intense light in these here parts. I hope that will ease a bit as summer ends.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home