AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Bike Trip '08


I decided to go fir a bike ride with my friends last month...

We ate at the finest establishments...



Climbed in cages with pet bears...



And nearly melted in the desert of Utah!

Those 2 middle pics were taken in the "town" of Mitchel, Oregon. Not much going on there, except for the town's celebrity Hugh and his PET BEAR! Yeah, he keeps it in a large cage at his gas station, feeds it, shovels its shit, and wrestles the damn thing! When he asked if I wanted to get in the cage to take a better pic I jumped on the opportunity. After snapping off a couple I realized I was in a cage with a bear... and got the hell out!

Anyway, upon retuning to stumptown I realized that y'all blog a lot. (except lucky) Hopefully I'll get caught up with the OLY trials coverage by the time the real games start!

Look at all the people with cameras running! I don't think that lens is long enough to pole vault with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home