Thursday
It has felt like Friday all day, which, of course, it's not, because it's Thursday. Damn.
Batman opens tonight and I got the job of giving the people a live picture of the line.

Wow.
I also shot a web extra for a skate park tournament and a VO on a community block party. What a day.
Now let me share something with you, Gentlemen. If you haven't come across Dr. Horrible yet, may I be the first to send you there.

Go and watch the two acts. The third is released on Saturday. I think you'll enjoy it.
Batman opens tonight and I got the job of giving the people a live picture of the line.

Wow.
I also shot a web extra for a skate park tournament and a VO on a community block party. What a day.
Now let me share something with you, Gentlemen. If you haven't come across Dr. Horrible yet, may I be the first to send you there.

Go and watch the two acts. The third is released on Saturday. I think you'll enjoy it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home