Elephants
The elephants are gathering in my backyard.
My job? To shoot live shots and protest rallies from atop the Smith Ave parking ramp.

From here I have a great view of the enormous FOX tent (which I hear has four different sets inside and a delicious food selection), and the CNN grill. CNN has rented out the Eagle St. grill and has completely renovated the inside as their headquarters/ news set.

Today I learned the set up, shot a 5:30 live shot, read my book, socialized, watched some tv, ate a tasty sandwich, socialized some more, set up for a night live shot, shot two 10 lives, and cleaned-up.

Tomorrow promises to be much of the same, but with more protesters.
My job? To shoot live shots and protest rallies from atop the Smith Ave parking ramp.

From here I have a great view of the enormous FOX tent (which I hear has four different sets inside and a delicious food selection), and the CNN grill. CNN has rented out the Eagle St. grill and has completely renovated the inside as their headquarters/ news set.

Today I learned the set up, shot a 5:30 live shot, read my book, socialized, watched some tv, ate a tasty sandwich, socialized some more, set up for a night live shot, shot two 10 lives, and cleaned-up.

Tomorrow promises to be much of the same, but with more protesters.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home