WHERE THE HOMIES AT?
Y'alls some lazy photographers! Or in Ned's case...robbed photographers. At least he has an excuse.
Since I'm sick of seeing my own ugly mug at the top of this page, I uploaded more snaps from the Queensryche concert. Specifically of the mysterious pole dancing fiend.


Hit up the other blog for the rest of the story.
And post a fuckin' picture already! It's summer! It's not like you should be short on material. I need a refresher on this drink I got going here. I'm out!
Since I'm sick of seeing my own ugly mug at the top of this page, I uploaded more snaps from the Queensryche concert. Specifically of the mysterious pole dancing fiend.


Hit up the other blog for the rest of the story.
And post a fuckin' picture already! It's summer! It's not like you should be short on material. I need a refresher on this drink I got going here. I'm out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home