Must be a newsin' or sumtin'?
Elections must bring out the photogs. Eh?
My night:
6:00 pm... still not out the door! I clocked in at 1pm.

something about a transmitter not working?
7:30 pm... lame loser party:

didn't use the truck, could've done much more... ate a bunch of pizza, rolled 4:30 of tape the entire night, and drove an unused live truck back with my loserville vob!
8:00 pm Watched CNN and loved every minute of it!!!
My night:
6:00 pm... still not out the door! I clocked in at 1pm.

something about a transmitter not working?
7:30 pm... lame loser party:

didn't use the truck, could've done much more... ate a bunch of pizza, rolled 4:30 of tape the entire night, and drove an unused live truck back with my loserville vob!
8:00 pm Watched CNN and loved every minute of it!!!

1 Comments:
At 8:28 AM,
Mr KR said…
Nice job everyone.
And I think we've effectively proven that working hard on election night is a total myth.
Post a Comment
<< Home