OVERPASS IS OPEN
So...two days ago, the Beltline fly over was supposed to open.

ODOT leaked the news to the Guard...and the Guard splattered the largest pic of all time on their front page, with the headline "the bridge is open!" -- or some shit.

Funny thing though...the bridge didn't open that day, because the machine that paints the lines on the road, broke in the middle of the night...only a few hours before the papers hit everyone's porch. So their bold attempt to be ahead of the story backfired. Ha ha! Newspapers are stupid.
Anyway...it's open now. I'll drive over it later this afternoon when I go to work. Whoopee.

ODOT leaked the news to the Guard...and the Guard splattered the largest pic of all time on their front page, with the headline "the bridge is open!" -- or some shit.

Funny thing though...the bridge didn't open that day, because the machine that paints the lines on the road, broke in the middle of the night...only a few hours before the papers hit everyone's porch. So their bold attempt to be ahead of the story backfired. Ha ha! Newspapers are stupid.
Anyway...it's open now. I'll drive over it later this afternoon when I go to work. Whoopee.

1 Comments:
At 4:59 PM,
Unknown said…
stupid ODOT jerks
Post a Comment
<< Home