BOX O' CARDS
So...in the wake of O-to the-S to-the-N going bye-bye at the station...we've been slowly moving out of the upstairs sports office. First the two anchors moved downstairs. Then Schop was sent down. For the past 3 months...it's been me all by my lonesome in the sports office. But now, the time has come for me to make the move down.
I'm being given my old office back. It's been a storage facility for the last year. Today I moved all of the crap out of the office...prepping it for ME.


Anyway...my Avid is getting moved into the office, along with several bookshelves full of sports tapes, etc. Basically, I get my own private editing room. Pretty sweet.
As for the box o' cards...
Well...
While digging through the mountains of beta tapes, Jesse England origami airplanes, and audio cables...I stumbled upon a box...

...full of photog business cards.
There were some KRI's...some CDA's...some JDE's...some RSH's...some JJU's...and some CNE's...
There were no KCA's, but I did find a big beta tape labeled, Kash's Save Tape. So I threw that out.
Anyway...it was an entertaining day of digging through old crap in the old office...which is about to become my new office/edit bay/sports office number 2, which is directly across from sports office number 1, on the other side of the news editing area.
So.
Yeah.
I'm being given my old office back. It's been a storage facility for the last year. Today I moved all of the crap out of the office...prepping it for ME.


Anyway...my Avid is getting moved into the office, along with several bookshelves full of sports tapes, etc. Basically, I get my own private editing room. Pretty sweet.
As for the box o' cards...
Well...
While digging through the mountains of beta tapes, Jesse England origami airplanes, and audio cables...I stumbled upon a box...

...full of photog business cards.
There were some KRI's...some CDA's...some JDE's...some RSH's...some JJU's...and some CNE's...
There were no KCA's, but I did find a big beta tape labeled, Kash's Save Tape. So I threw that out.
Anyway...it was an entertaining day of digging through old crap in the old office...which is about to become my new office/edit bay/sports office number 2, which is directly across from sports office number 1, on the other side of the news editing area.
So.
Yeah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home