AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

On Fire!

So what is the big news in the cold desert nights? How about the reopening of the Strip volcano. Let me tell you, it is almost just as lame as the old one.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

I also discovered that I can post pictures from my phone straight to this blog, or any other blog for that matter. This should spice up the blog again now that I can post from anywhere in the world without the use of computers. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ah ah hahaha ha (evil laughter)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Did you post this pic from your phone? Cause that's cool, if you did.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Yes this is a pic posted with my awesome cellphone

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Well I'm glad at least one other person is going to try to "spice" the blog up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home