AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

ROCKY

Meet the latest addition to the Guapo clan...Rocky.
When I take him to Alton-Baker Park...he wants to kill every goose in sight.

rocky 010

rocky 012

rocky 015

The Gatos are adjusting.
One finally stood up to him today, and he backed off.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    A new dog! Yay! Is he a lab? He's quite cute. I really want a dog, but don't want the responsibility right now... Someday... Good name, by the way. Was that your choice, or did he come with that awesome name?

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Since he was a stray...he had no name upon arrival at Greenhill. They named him Eggo. That had to go. I picked the name Rocky. He's half lab, half border collie. He is a lot of responsibility...but it's worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home