Greatest Moments....
I was talking with a work friend today and we were discussing the greatest adventures that we've had thus far. We had so much fun that we made up a Top Five Greatest Moments list. This got me thinking. What were the greatest moments of my time in Hippieville?
This has to be near the top.

I drove Jed crazy that day I stole his prized chair and locked it away in the studio storage area.
So the pot has been stirred. What were our greatest moments? Post your suggestion and then will decide on a list of the top moments. One rule though, the event had to taken place during the time that the majority of all us were there. Maybe leaving one person out at the most.
GO!
This has to be near the top.

I drove Jed crazy that day I stole his prized chair and locked it away in the studio storage area.
So the pot has been stirred. What were our greatest moments? Post your suggestion and then will decide on a list of the top moments. One rule though, the event had to taken place during the time that the majority of all us were there. Maybe leaving one person out at the most.
GO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home