Poker
El Guapo banished me.
I had a chance to pose with Poker Champion Scotty Nguyen!
I didn't get it.
My lame excuse? I left the camera in the car.
Yup. Lame.
This doesn't make up for it, but here's a still from my video.

Cherokee Casino had a poker night for the local media outlets and our #3 sports guy, Rob (he's in red), got to play. He placed #13. Not bad.
I had a chance to pose with Poker Champion Scotty Nguyen!
I didn't get it.
My lame excuse? I left the camera in the car.
Yup. Lame.
This doesn't make up for it, but here's a still from my video.

Cherokee Casino had a poker night for the local media outlets and our #3 sports guy, Rob (he's in red), got to play. He placed #13. Not bad.

2 Comments:
At 12:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
Not too bad a showing Lucky...better than nothing.
At 4:38 PM,
Unknown said…
I try there, Guapo. Anything to please you.
Post a Comment
<< Home