posted by Unknown @ 3:22 PM
At 8:10 AM, Mr KR said…
I still can't figure out why they run Sonic commericals here in Oregon. There isn't a Sonic anywhere on the west coast. I ate there from time to time in Oklahoma. I was never a big fan. I was a Brahms guy all the way. You been there yet?
At 5:25 PM, Unknown said…
I freakin' love Brahms.I'm not a fan of Sonic's hamburgers, but the tots are awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
At 8:10 AM,
Mr KR said…
I still can't figure out why they run Sonic commericals here in Oregon. There isn't a Sonic anywhere on the west coast. I ate there from time to time in Oklahoma. I was never a big fan. I was a Brahms guy all the way. You been there yet?
At 5:25 PM,
Unknown said…
I freakin' love Brahms.
I'm not a fan of Sonic's hamburgers, but the tots are awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home