AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Friday, October 27, 2006

STOLEN CAR

So...The puto ND stole a news car last night and took it home. He was supposed to bring it back first thing the next morning. Instead, he left it at his house all day while he was out of town on personal business. SPX needed it for FNF, so I had Rico run a little recon for me. He found it parked in front of his house...And no one was home.

So I rounded up a photog, drove out to the turds house, and stole the car back without even telling him. About 30 minutes later, dumbass called the station in a panic. I got on the phone with him and he asked me if I had come and picked up the car. I said 'oh yeah, we picked it up a few minutes ago'. I heard a huge sigh of relief on the other line. He told me he thought it had been stolen. What a retard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home