AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

STREET SHOOTING IN MIDTOWN

Maybe we should just change the name of this blog to AV Guapo.
Ned, you're in the process of moving...so you're off the hook.
Dusty, you've been 'not too bad' lately.
But...Lucky...oh Lucky. Miss "check out my new camera that I never use" Lucky. WTF? I know you went to Minnesota, so if you're still there, you're forgiven. If you're back, without butt-loads of Minnesota pictures...! Oh boy. Anyway...

I hit the streets with Wife today, for a midtown walk. There's a pretty cool little art district in midtown Sac...so it made for a lot of cool colors, pictures, etc. I also busted out my new long lens for some shots. There's a crap-load of pics on my flickr page. Here's some highlights.











1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    The places I go doesn't allow pictures to be taken. Plus the desert looks the same everyday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home