Christmas Day
I'm home sick.
My aunt got the whole family sick when she came to visit...
Relatives...
I thought I'd take the chance to do a small photo blow out from christmas day. My dad and I were up and waiting for my mom to come down and my sisters and the boys to come over. These photos set the scene...

The Family Room

Stockings

My cat, Crushie

The dog, Allegro

Look at all that loot!

Peeking...

Mmmmm.... Baileys and hot chocolate at 8 in the morning. Delicious!
I've got crap loads of photos of my nephews. You just wait.
My aunt got the whole family sick when she came to visit...
Relatives...
I thought I'd take the chance to do a small photo blow out from christmas day. My dad and I were up and waiting for my mom to come down and my sisters and the boys to come over. These photos set the scene...

The Family Room

Stockings

My cat, Crushie

The dog, Allegro

Look at all that loot!

Peeking...

Mmmmm.... Baileys and hot chocolate at 8 in the morning. Delicious!
I've got crap loads of photos of my nephews. You just wait.

2 Comments:
At 8:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Good to have you back.
Feel better, kid.
At 8:42 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Try some vitamin c and zinc
Post a Comment
<< Home