AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

HOME ALONE GETS OLD

YEAH...IT'S WAS ALL KINDS OF FUN HAVING THE HOUSE TO MYSELF FOR THE FIRST DAY. AFTER THAT, I STARTED TO GET REALLY FREAKING BORED. TONIGHT I RESORTED TO TAKING PICTURES AROUND THE APARTMENT. HERE'S A COUPLE OF THE RESULTS.







WIFE ISN'T BACK TILL TUESDAY.
BLAH.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The self portrait is my favorite.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I would have been a good time to get a next gen system. You could have played it until your eyeballs fell out, with no wife nagging.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Did you really drink all those cervezas? Or did you just empty them for effect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home