Snow Escape
Utah snow is amazing!!!
Light and soft. It's like flying on a cloud.
Just got back from my ski trip to Brianhead, Utah. I went up there with a few friends. No El Guapo, I'm not off weekends yet. Used some vacation days for the trip. I had a blast. Burned out every muscle I could on the slopes. Today I'm in pain, but it was totally worth it. Probably didn't help that I stayed up all night partying in Mesquite. I love clubbing in small towns. It's like be back home..
Hey check out the jacket I'm wearing. If you don't recognize it, go to my flickr page to see what I mean. Also check out the other photos while you're there
Light and soft. It's like flying on a cloud.
Just got back from my ski trip to Brianhead, Utah. I went up there with a few friends. No El Guapo, I'm not off weekends yet. Used some vacation days for the trip. I had a blast. Burned out every muscle I could on the slopes. Today I'm in pain, but it was totally worth it. Probably didn't help that I stayed up all night partying in Mesquite. I love clubbing in small towns. It's like be back home..
Hey check out the jacket I'm wearing. If you don't recognize it, go to my flickr page to see what I mean. Also check out the other photos while you're there


2 Comments:
At 7:30 PM,
Unknown said…
I'm still sporting my yellow coat too. I took the big patch off the back but left the other one.
Looks like you had a great time. I hope you recovered from the snow in your ass.
At 11:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
you should have posted the shot of 'ass snow cone'...much funnier.
Post a Comment
<< Home