AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

DUKEAPALOOZA

Friday night went out with some buddies of mine. It was Duke's birthday. He's the one dancing between the two girls.



We went to a club called The Whiskey. It's a Locals club, no tourist, real girls for the most part. Great lighting.



Some stranger we met, recognized my pal from the news. He said he likes our news station, and he bought us a bottle of Grey Goose and soon after left. So we had to finish it off.



There was this hot waitress serving us all night. She would come over and sit with us, we'd buy her shots, and I scored her phone number.

The question is - How long do I wait to call her?
It was a good night. The next day I had to work a double shift on three hours of sleep, plus I went to Mardi Gras party. Another late night

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Sorry for thinking the hottie was your sister...I hope that doesn't wilt your willy for her.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    Is she Romanian? They're flexible.
    The magic 8 ball says wait 1 more day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home