Reasons to Love Vegas
1. Tonight I went to a party at a club on the Strip called Tangerine that was open bar. Sponsored by some internet site, all drinks were FREE.
2. Not only did I get a phone number of a very attractive female, but I also got her email address, her work phone, and a business card without even trying. She seemed very interested in me.

3. After the FREE party ended, I went out with a few friends Downtown. I ended up winning about $70 in single deck Black Jack.
4. Posting this blog at about 4 a.m. because that is the time I got home from all the fun. I have to be at work in under five hours.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!
2. Not only did I get a phone number of a very attractive female, but I also got her email address, her work phone, and a business card without even trying. She seemed very interested in me.
3. After the FREE party ended, I went out with a few friends Downtown. I ended up winning about $70 in single deck Black Jack.
4. Posting this blog at about 4 a.m. because that is the time I got home from all the fun. I have to be at work in under five hours.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
At 1:41 PM,
Mr KR said…
You crazy half-cracker!
Who's the girl?
TV folk?
At 1:46 PM,
El Borracho said…
What is the girl's profession?
Attractive female?
Post a Comment
<< Home