AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

LIFE OF A SQUIRREL

I CAME ACROSS THIS SQUIRREL WHEN I WAS WALKING THROUGH DOWNTOWN TODAY. I HAD TO PHOTO SHOP THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF THIS FIRST SHOT SO YOU COULD SEE HIM (OR HER?) ORIGINALLY THE SQUIRREL WAS LOST IN A BIG SHADOW.








4 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    Funny, I saw a mouse in the newsroom today.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Must be great having a Jed schedule (weekends off.) all i got to do is shoot a queens game. poor me.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    The question is...How long did you chase that squirrel around the park?

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    About 90 seconds.
    Rapid fire photography rules.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home