AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

IN-N-OUT

REASON TO LOVE CALIFORNIA #139...
GETTING TO EAT AT IN-N-OUT BURGER.

I HAD TO RUN A LIVE TRUCK OUT TO A CREW TONIGHT AND FOUND MYSELF ON THE NORTH END OF TOWN WHERE ONE OF THE IN-N-OUT BURGER'S ARE LOCATED. WHEN I SAW 20+ CARS IN THE DRIVE-THRU (SERIOUSLY...MORE THAN 20!)

I DECIDED TO FLIP A U-EY IN THE PARKING LOT AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHEN I PULLED INTO THE LOT TO TURN AROUND, I SAW THAT NO ONE WAS IN LINE INSIDE. I PARKED, WALKED IN, ASKED IF THEY WERE OPEN INSIDE, THEY GUY SAID "YEAH", I SAID "THERE'S MORE THAN 20 CARS WAITING IN THE DRIVE-THRU", HE SAID "YEAH, THEY ALL THINK IT'S FASTER". I HAD MY BURGERS IN HAND AND WAS OUT THE DOOR IN 5 MINUTES...MEANTIME, THE 20+ CARS SIT IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE A BUNCH OF SHEEP. DUMB ASSES.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    I know what you are talking about. All the in-n-out's here are always busy. It doesn't matter what time of day. Busy all the time.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    double double with a vanilla shake priceless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home